Oven Baked Radish and Beet Chips
Beet Chips are packed with anti-oxidants and have a plethora of health benefits. They are great for your heart, can help improve your blood pressure and increase stamina. Get into the habit of keeping this delicious Oven-Baked Radish and Beet Chip snack handy to stave off hunger.
READY IN: 20 mins
- 10 -15 large radishes
- About 4-6 medium sized yellow or red beets
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt, to taste
- 2 tsp Turmeric (learn why Turmeric is so good for you)or other favorite spice seasonings
- *(Any other spices/seasonings work well prior to BAKING)*
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice radishes and beets into very thin chips and spread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover slices with cooking spray and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. (If using other seasonings, now is the time to add them).
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until crisp. Time may vary so watch these after flipping.